ACR TRINITY 1 SE MULTIFUEL / WOODBURNING STOVE
The Trinity 1 SE Multifuel / Woodburning stove is a compact 5kW stove which has a large glass window giving excellent views of the flame. With full DEFRA approval the Trinity can be used for woodburning in smoke controlled zones – so now you can enjoy a real crackling fire wherever you live – whether the town or the country.
The Trinity is also suitable for burning a range of smokeless fuels and is equipped with a very powerful airwash system to help keep the glass door panel clear of deposits, for an uninterrupted view of the fire.
- DEFRA approved – you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kW output
- No additional room air requirement
- Multifuel appliance – can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Traditional matt black finish
- High quality steel construction
- 10 Year warranty
BRAND ACR Stoves CAST IRON OR STEEL Steel BODY WARRANTY 10 Year PARTS WARRANTY None HEAT OUTPUT 5kW 12MM HEARTH Yes EXTERNAL COMBUSTION No FLUE SIZE 125mm (5″) FLUE OPTIONS Top or Rear (Interchangeable) WIDTH 397mm HEIGHT 766mm DEPTH 363mm HEIGHT TO CENTRE OF REAR FLUE 635mm DEPTH FROM BACK TO CENTRE OF TOP FLUE 150mm EFFICIENCY (%) 81.8% WEIGHT (KG) 90