AGA Minsterley Multifuel Boiler Stove
The AGA Minsterley Multifuel / Woodburning Boiler Stove is ideal for the family home, and can be used with either wood or solid fuel thanks to its interchangeable fuel plate.
Designed with outstanding hot water performance as a priority, the Minsterley has an excellent central heating/hot water to space heating ratio. This means that, unlike other similar appliances, excess heat isn’t given into the room. To achieve its excellent fuel efficiency, the stove utilises advanced cleanburn and airwash technology.
- Output to room approx 3.6kW
- Output to water 25605Btu
- Heats approx 4-5 standard single radiators
- Thermostatic (water temperature) control
- Interchangeable wood burning plate
- Reciprocating grate for solid fuel
- Top or rear flue outlet option
- Overnight burning capability
Stove Body Material Cast Iron Stove Body Warranty 5 Year Parts Warranty None Heat Output 8kW Flue Size 6″ (153mm) Flue Options Top or Rear (Interchangeable) Width 568mm Height 782mm Depth 571mm Height to Centre of Rear Flue 658mm Efficiency (%) 73 Weight (kg) 178