Dunsley Highlander 10 Multifuel Wood Burning Stove
Dunsley Highlander 10 Multifuel Wood Burning Stove is a wide version of the popular highlander 8 stove, with the same burning control system but nearly 100mm wider than the 8 and with a fuel box area to take logs up to 550mm long, this makes the highlander 10 more suitable for larger rooms. Each door has its own primary air controls, these control the amount of fuel being burnt and can also be closed down for overnight burning of fossil fuels.
Points of note
* The Highlander 10 has a superb air wash system, designed to keep the glass clear.
* With a heat output of 9-10KW maximum the Highlander 10 will easily heat larger rooms.
* The grate mechanism can be adjusted for burning wood or other solid fuels including: peat, coal and coal briquettes.
* The Highlander 8 is available with black, brass or polished steel knobs and is finished in metallic paint.
Dunsley Highlander 10 Multifuel / Wood Burning Stove has a superb air wash system designed to keep the glass clean by diverting a warm flow of air directly over the surface of the glass. Each door has its own primary air controls, controlling the amount of fuel being burnt.
With an output of up to 10kW, the Dunsley Highlander 10 woodburner is ideal for larger rooms, and the wide door opening allows it to take logs up to 550mm long. The Dunsley Highlander 10 offers a choice of door furniture as well as an optional canopy and boiler.
- Heat output up to 10kW
- Fitted with cast iron multifuel riddling grate as standard
- Steel stove body construction with cast iron stove doors
- Very efficient air wash
- Automatic door safety device
- Can be used in a smokeless area when burning authorized smokeless fuels
- Large ash capacity below grate bars
- Add in boiler available (15,000Btu)
- Flat top or with canopy
- Black, chrome or brass handles
Stove Manufacturer Dunsley Stoves Stove Body Material Steel Stove Body Warranty3 Year Parts Warranty None Heat Output (kW) 10 kW Flue Size1 50mm (6″) Flue Options Top or Rear (Interchangeable) Width 690mm (27.17″) Height 630mm (24.8″) Depth 385mm (15.16″) Height to Centre of Rear Flue 515mm (20.28″ )Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue118mm (4 5/8″) Efficiency 77.6% Weight (kg) 115 kg