Dunsley Highlander 7 Multifuel Wood Burning Stove
Dunsley Highlander 7 Multifuel Wood Burning Stove is the next size up from the Highlander 5 in the Highlander series of Wood burning Multifuel stoves. It meets the relevant British standards for the whole of the UK and has been developed using the best burning technology to give you a stove with a clean burn and high efficiency.
The Super Air Wash System has been designed to keep the glass clean to give a full view of the superb flame pattern created as the flames rise to meet the incoming air, this causes secondary combustion to take place, resulting in clean burn with dancing flames.The Highlander 7 can burn logs up to 360 mm long or any other solid fuel including peat, coal, coal briquettes and all HETAS approved smokeless fuels.
Points of note
* The Highlander 7 is also available with steel or stainless steel 3KW boiler.
* An automatic door safety device is fitted which prevents the bottom door opening before the top door is open. This prevents serious overfiring when removing ashes from below the grate.
* A matching canopy is availble on request.
* The Highlander 7 is also available with top or rear flue outlet.
The Dunsley Highlander 7 Multifuel / Wood Burning Stove has an output of up to 7kW, making it ideal for medium sized rooms. The Dunsley Highlander 7 woodburner has a super air wash system that has been designed to keep the glass clean to give a clear view of the fire, and is fitted with a automatic safety device which prevents the bottom door being opened before the top one.
The Dunsley Highlander 7 solid fuel stove has the option of a boiler for hot water, which can be either purchased with the stove or retrofitted at a later date.
- Heat output up to 7kW
- Steel stove body construction with cast iron stove door
- Fitted with multifuel riddling grate
- Very efficient air wash
- Automatic door safety device
- Can be used in a smokeless area when burning authorised smokeless fuels
- Easy clean throat plate
- Add in stainless steel boiler available (10,000Btu)
- Flat top or with canopy
- Black, chrome or brass handles
Stove Manufacturer Dunsley Stoves Stove Body Material Steel Stove Body Warranty3 YearParts Warranty None Heat Output (kW) 7 kW Flue Size 150mm (6″) Flue Options Top or Rear (Interchangeable) Width520mm (20.47″) Height 650mm (25.59″) Depth 385mm (15.16″) Height to Centre of Rear Flue 536mm (21.1″) Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue 118mm (4 5/8″) Efficiency 76.5% Weight (kg) 75kg