Dunsley Highlander 8 Multifuel Wood Burning Boiler Stove
Points of note
* The Highlander 8 has a superb air wash system, designed to keep the glass clear.
* The grate mechanism can be adjusted for burning wood or other solid fuels including: peat, coal and coal briquettes.
* The Highlander 8 is available with black, brass or polished steel knobs and is finished in metallic paint.
* The Highlander 8 CH is available only with a top flue connection.
Dunsley Highlander 8 Multifuel Wood Burning Boiler Stove incorporates an integral boiler into the design of the popular Highlander 8 woodburner. The output to the boiler is up to 29,000Btu, with up to 2.7kW of heat directly into the room, making the Dunsley Highlander 8 a good choice for smaller rooms.
The boiler output of the Dunsley Highlander 8 solid fuel stove is controlled by a manual slide on the front of the stove. There is an option of an outside air kit to bring in combustion air from outside the building directly into the combustion chamber, avoiding the need to have an air vent in the room.
- Heat output to room up to 2.7kW
- Heat output to water up to 23,201Btu (logs) or 29,000Btu (anthracite)
- Steel stove body construction with cast iron stove doors
- Fitted with multifuel grate bars
- Very efficient air wash
- Top flue outlet only
- Large ash pan capacity below grate bars
- Can be used in a smokeless area when burning authorised smokeless fuels
- Black, chrome or brass handles
- Outside air kit
- Single door or double door
Dunsley Stoves Stove Body Material Steel Stove Body Warranty 3 Year Parts Warranty None Heat Output (kW)3kW Outside Air Kit Compatible Flue Size 6” (150 mm) Flue Options Top Only Width 605mm Height 630mm Depth 375mm Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue11 8mm Efficiency 72.8% Weight (kg) 160 kg