Olymberyl Maximus Multi Fuel Stove
Olymberyl Maximus stove, generates some 18.5kw to heat a space of around 160m2. Finished in traditional black with a large single window door, you not only get the simple good looks but you also get the high performance as well.
This compact, yet efficient stove, generates some 18.5kw to heat a space of around 160m2. Finished in traditional black with a large single window door, you not only get the simple good looks but you also get the high performance as well.
Olymberyl’s secondary burn system ensures cleaner and more efficient combustion of the solid fuel and is therefore better for the environment. The insulated fire box maintains the temperature at a level which is sufficiently hot enough for the combustion of any gases and particles which have escaped from the initial burn. This reduces emissions whilst greatly increasing the efficiency and performance of the stove. The single fire door feature also adds to the increased efficiency. Complies with European, North American and Australian / New Zealand standards for emissions.
The air wash system utilises preheated air from the top of the fire box which has been created by the secondary burn system. This preheated air is forced down across the inside of the front door glass, burning the unwanted particle deposits, to provide a clearer view of the fire.
- EN13240 CE Approved
- 5 years guarantee on body work
- Clean Burn technology including Secondary Burn for improved efficiency
- Air Wash System for cleaner glass
- External ash riddler
- Separate ash pan chamber for easier ash removal
- Removable throat plate for easy flue cleaning
- Insultaed fire box to increase performance
- Safe Overnight Burn for quick starts on cold mornings
Specifications and Dimensions
- Nominal output 12kW / 40,950BTU
- Minimum efficiency 70%
- Maximum CO emissions 0.3%
- Rear of top flue outlet
- Flue diameter 150mm (6”)
- Grate Capacity 4.8kg (wood)
- Typical log approx 375mm long 175mm diameter
- Stove net weight 206kg
- Dimensions mm H827 W610 D580
- Premium quality cast iron construction
- Chromed stainless steel fittings
WE WILL PRICE MATCH