Stratford Ecoboiler EB16 HE Multi Fuel Boiler Stove
Aarrow Stratford Eco-Boiler 16 High Efficiency Multi-fuel / Wood-burning Boiler Stove is a true powerhouse at the heart of any central heating system. It has been designed specifically for its role as a boiler stove and stands head and shoulders above the competition. The Stratford Eco Boiler 16 gives 9kW output to room, 16kW (54624Btu) to water which heats around 8-10* single radiators.
When installed with a thermal store, the Ecoboiler HE can be combined with any other source of heating, from traditional gas and oil systems to the greener ground source pumps and solar panels. This combination is todays perfect partner for complete home heating with the Ecoboiler HE having the ability to heat up a large amount of water quickly, and the thermal store able to store and use this heat effectively around the home.
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Longer internal flow path – water is in contact with the boiler for longer to produce hotter water, more quickly
- ‘Easy Boost’ – extra air inlet to be used during lighting and refuelling to get the fire up to temperature
- Thermostat fitted as standard for added safety
- Flue Exhaust Diversion System to improve performance
- Airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Larger riddling grate
- British built
Stove Manufacturer Aarrow Stoves Stove Body Material Steel Stove Body Warranty 3 Year Parts Warranty None Heat Output (kW) 16 kW Flue Size 127 mm (5″) Flue Options Top or Rear (Interchangeable) Width 590 mm Height 659 mm Depth 402 mm Height to Centre of Rear Flue 501 mm Depth From Back to Centre of Top Flue 147 mm Efficiency 70.5 Weight (kg) 127